B’N’R Stables is dedicated to providing western horseback riding lessons in a fun, safe environment, with quality instruction to develop the overall horsemanship skills of all our students.
Group lessons provide:
- 75 minute lessons that include instruction on proper grooming, saddling and ground work providing students with the knowledge and ability to not only ride but handle and prepare the horses themselves. 1:1 assistance is provided for those new and/or needing help by our experienced students.
- Maximum of 4 students in a class, allowing riders to learn at their own pace and level.
- Quiet, reliable, well-trained horses – the ideal mounts for maximum safety allowing students to gain confidence and learn new skills from beginner to advanced levels.
- Education on how to understand and effectively communicate with horses – an important aspect to improve safety and connection with horses.
- A 12 level horsemanship program that includes educational booklets, testing and certification for students, providing additional learning and goal setting options.
- Friendly, knowledgeable, professional instructors and assistants to make your riding experience safe, educational and fun!
- Available for ages 5 to adult and those with special needs are welcome.
When registering for our group lessons, we ask for three selections of days and times that work for you. We then match riders according to those selections, their ages and rider levels to offer a lesson day and time that suits your schedule as well as the rider’s needs.
Lesson times to choose from: Monday to Friday 5:00pm, 6:15pm & 7:30pm, Saturdays 10am, 11:15am, 12:30pm and 1:45pm. We are closed on Sundays.
Winter Riding Session: January 8 – March 10, 9 week session
Registration is open throughout this session for available spaces. Contact us for details.
Registering Now for:
Spring Session: March 26 – June 9, 11 week session
One payment of $500 or 3 payments of $175. A non-refundable deposit of $100 or full payment is due upon registration. Registration Forms are located at the bottom of this page.
Registering Now for:
Summer Sessions: 4 week sessions
July 2 – 28 and August 4 – 31. $175 per session, $340 for both sessions.
Registration forms are located at the bottom of this page.
Private Lessons: Private lesson times are available around our group lessons. Contact us for details. 1 hour Lesson: $65, 30 minutes: $45 – prices include HST.
How To Register:
Complete forms below and e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or drop off to B’N’R Stables with payment. We accept Cash, E-transfer, Debit, Cheque, Visa or Mastercard.
Contact Us with any questions!
B’N’R Stables is approved by Canadian Tire Jumpstart and can help you apply for financial assistance for our camps. Contact Brenda for details if you live in Pelham, Welland, Wainfleet, Port Colborne or Fort Erie areas.